Yeah,
I got to explore firebug and was really enjoying the features there.
However, there are many such additions that are to be made. In my
fancy, it would be best if if would replace the traditional HTML
editors that we have been using . It may include all the
functionalities that we are having with the best HTML editors together
the own Firebug concept. This would then make worth the slogan -"Web
Development Evolved ". Anyway, its good at what it is now. Hats Off !
to the developers who thought and made their concept a successful
project...

ACP Masquerade
Deployed for computing...