Dear all,

We have almost come to the point of selecting design for this year's
FOSS Nepal T-shirts. Hopefully it will be done by the end of this
week. As the previous SFDs, we are taking booking (Rs. 250) for those
wanting to buy new T-shirts in advance as part of our effort to help
ease the process for the team handling the SFD finances.

So I would like to request one person from each college to collect the
money from those wanting to buy the new T-shirts and contact Mr.
Basanta Krishna Shrestha (9841-255586) by early next week.

Your contribution and cooperation would be highly appreciated!

Cheers,
Subir