>  Hi Team,

Great going!!!!

Team members from the material team are really active. So, as Akash has
suggested, we should include all the basic information in the brochures/
flyers. We have previous flyer and I think we just have to update that flyer
and include different programs that we conducted this year. Now we have to
freeze all the designs for Tshirt, posters, Certifactes (Volunteer,
Participation,Appreciation.................), and other things that we need.
Lets work hard and try to freeze everything within this week.

Daya and Pravin, Please download all the s/w we need to include in open cd.

And let's do it everything by Aug 29.

'' FOSS and FOSSians make everything FOSSible"

--
cheers!!
Ekta Silwal