well good days were off. i don't think those days are good. I never
had such trouble and problem in my whole life.
This is a truth and fact to be told. The detail fact lies over here.
i'm never been good enough in programming even never been good in
system adminstation of linux. I tried to conquer all of this, but i
did a lot of mistake. Today is 7thday plus i'm using windows, preety
cool.Cool with most of my devices. Even seems far better in
performance. The day i started linux , was remembering. IT started
when i had my processor heated upto extreme temperature, Really i
don't like that. I found linux free  of that. I got this group even
inspiring. Good things to say i've missed only one program ok linux ka
kura and only one in foss ka kura. I have my lots of friends, i think
about hundreds to whom i've told the good things of linux, let them
use it. They experienced a lot of trouble and i helped them fixing
them. Really looking those days are good enough.I've had many funs
with BERYL AND COMPIZ. I have my many time used to know a lot of
linuxes and system which is good for me. I really loved those.But i
also have a separate story. There was some of my days i couldn't trust
gnome baker  which broked my two cds and a dvd. There was a day when
i upgraded my system and lastly found many programs crashed
unexpectedly.Even got troubles while watching films,and many more  ooh
god. These days why i shifted to windows after 6month plus without
windows instaled in my comp ? a real question. I believed in linux,
there a lot of good guys who says thats the best ever, and so do i.
nut now ooh. Recently i've a webcam from sonix with sn9c201 and spca
video chip. There was no driver and i thought to write my self.
Immediately i installed windows just to check webcam, it's easy to
install windows. The thing i need in linux to write device driver is
install a new system with special kernal compiled from source on my
comp. I talked with jwalanta for ubuntu studio to have better graphics
in linux. Got burned 867mb in dvd but found while installing, that
ubuntu-studio installation dvd is crap. It loads kernal and search
device drive finds all the device and driver and lastly make a error
regarding cdrom. it couldn't find a driver for cdrom. how could it
happen that it reads all things from the same dvd and lastly makes a
error of not availability of cdrom driver. i losed ubuntu-studio. i
even got dreamlinux ,suse and many more each and every time every
distro have at least a single problem. I hanged over a week and many
hours of some precious days.Today i got the kubuntu cd from canonical
group. firstly it started and lastly commented that i couldn't have a
floppy device. OH MY GOODNESS. how could kubuntu says kubuntus
requirement like this? i got my floppy plugged for this, this time it
goes on and again it reports that it couldn't access tty so it let me
hanged on initramfs. I couldn't tell to anyone except this groups. I
want some recommendations from this group. I think and believe this
that the next time is the only time i'll believe in linux, if that
time too i got this type of hanging then surely i'll loose this linux
stuffs. I want shishir dai to download debian stable 4.0 for me. and
other too. hey shishir dai, can you download  this for me. I hoped
that other people in this group will recommend me for the right
decision, i need to choose. i hope that EMINEM is sure to sing this
lyrics in his next song.
HEY HEY RECOMMEND ME WHAT  I CAN DO OR WHAT I SHOULD DO.