On 10/18/07, nepbabu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is a very cool news for all Nepalinux  team and more so for open-source.
> :-)
>
> I think the hard work the team has done so far is starting to show up and the
> APC Chris Nicol is just one instance.
>
> On this cool auspicious moment, I want to congratulate everyone in the team
> including people who have downloaded and used Nepalinux 1/2 and used it. :-)
>
> Subir dai, when/where's the celebration party? ;-)

Bikal, hunu parchha :)

Yet another reason to celebrate!! This will certainly boost the FOSS
movement in Nepal.

Just to add to it, there has been some press coverage about the award
in Kantipuronline and Nepalnews:

http://kantipuronline.com/kolnews.php?&nid=125975

http://www.nepalnews.com/archive/2007/oct/oct23/news06.php

If anyone knows of any other press coverage, do let us know here.

Cheers,
Subir