Dear Bikal,

Thanks and great for taking out the issues from our store Basket. I
know Pritam is quite Buzy with his assignment at Subusi, but he is
connected to FOSS mailing list, I hope he reads this message. If not I
will try to get in touch with him in this respect.

His initiative was really great w.r.t to ipv6 and he was the focal
lead from our community also. I believe there will be many more
interested in the topic to support him and he could take on the things
speedily now on.

Pritam, please take on the start that you took. Who else is joining him...

Best

Hempal Shrestha