From: Pia Waugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Nov 30, 2007 1:56 AM
Subject: [SFD-discuss] SFD 2007 Competition Winners!
To: "Software Freedom Day discus..." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

We are very pleased to announce the results of the SFD Competition 2007!
Many thanks to all the entrants, we saw some excellent examples of how to
take software freedom to local communities, and we were inspired, as you
all will be to see some of the outcomes and reports.

  http://softwarefreedomday.org/Competition2007/Winners

We have three winners, who will each receive an OLPC (One Laptop Per Child)
computer. All winners, highly commended and entries of note will also
receive a certificate for their excellent submissions.

I want to extend a warm congratulations in particular to the three winners
(in no particular order):
  - FOSS Nepal Community
  - SFD Nicaragua 2007 Team
  - Beijing Software Freedom Day (China)

And the two highly commended entries:
  - Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society
  - SFD Tunisia

Read more about the entries along with their reports at the website above.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Software Freedom Day 2007                   http://softwarefreedomday.org/