Affirmative. It seems really awesome... i wonder if someone has integrated
sth like this with a browser.. imagine this to have inside firefox....  or
any other equivalent browser.... btw... anyone with an idea how I put this
on the status bar thing in the panel? I think it'll be nice to have it like
lying around at startup perhaps... like finder of sorts..