Hi all,

Can anyone suggest the best IDE for C development on Linux, based on
your experience.

I'm currently using  Eclipse CDT on Fedora 6 (not the crap that comes
by default, I removed that and downloaded/installed the one from
eclipse.org). Its kind of OK, but I'm looking for something better,
especially the interface. I've also used Netbeans. I liked the
interface. Spacious too. But always had problem with indexing etc.,  I
would "rarely" be able to Ctrl+click on a structure and get to its
definition.

And plz dont tell me Emacs is the best IDE in the world, I know its
not, at least for me.

Any suggestions!!

prob