On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 07:24:49AM +0545, Akash Deep Shakya wrote:
> Dear Fossians,
>
> It's my pleasure to announce that Kathmandu University Computer Club yearly
> newsletter "KUCC Express 2008" is out. Some of the featured articles of this
> edition are :
>
>    - Spectra of Freedom (Eben Mogen)
>    - Persona with Dr. David Wiley
>    - Grid Computing: Introduction and Application by Manoj Shakya
>    - Can FOSS bring prosperity in Nepal by Abraham Mathew
>    - Alas! I was made pirate by my university
>    - and many more
>
> I now proudly announce the download-able copy of this newsletter, you can
> follow the link below to download it:
>
> http://ku.edu.np/~kucc/kuccexpress07/kuccexpress07.tar.bz2
>
> I certainly hope to get response from the community. Have a great winter :)

I spent about an hour this morning going through the newsletter. One of the end
discussion was related to the discussion of gaming on campus. :) I'd like to
suggest that there are opensource gaming available for enthusiast also. Google
for Nexuiz and Cube2. They both have been featured numerous times on OSS game
top 10 list. :)

Keep Fragging!
--
Cheers,