Though LTSP deployment was put hold for some time, deployments have
gained pace again. Two LTSP labs are being deployed by the end of this
week, one at Koldung High School in Sindhupalchowk which is being done
by the volunteers from FOSS Nepal and the other at the Teacher's
training Center, Dhulikhel, Kavre being done by the students from KU.
The sindhupalchowk project is being jointly conducted by Save the
Children Nepal, Norway, Help Nepal Network and FOSS Nepal, while the
Dhulikhel is solely being donated by Help Nepal Network.

After the successful completion of these,we are planning on more
deployments in the near future which will be funded by Help Nepal
Network, with Biratnagar being probably the first in line. As usual we
are in need for volunteers who can help us deploy the labs in their
free time. So write in and let us know if you and your frens are
interested in these deployments.

Lastly, I want to congratulate everyone involved in eLibrary Project
and Thank them for helping us out in our endeavour to deploy one Lab,
one eLibrary in each district of Nepal.

Cheers

--
Shishir Jha