ya

I have heard that there is the only problem of unstable connection with
ADSL. This is a common problem this time. NTC has to work alot. And other
thing i found is ADSL is incompatible with optical fiber lines (the phone
number starting with 410...). And we can not connect ADSL to these lines.

Cheers
Safar