I can't say we can help you using internet in windows, but surely we can
comment upon your router device.
plz rewrite back if you had ADSL led light up.
possibilities are you might use the outer wire for the ADSL connection. I
think using inner pair is fine. If you wish then you can get a system log to
track back on problems.

guys probably the device use linux rather than windows,
sorry if you  guys  do not agree.