Hi Sanjeev,
Thanks for your queries. SO my reply may address them.

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 9:18 PM, sanjeev shrestha <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I saw *Participants' Introduction *section in the wiki. What are we going
> to do in this section?

Its just introducing yourself.

> I just want to attend the party and see the new fedora (This is just a lust
> for new fedora copy! and cannot present any kind of papers).

There wont be any presentations or demo of fedora 9. Its just the launch
program to mark its release and see Fedora enthusiast in Nepal.

> Also What should I do to attend the party (I registered my name in the
> list). I mean is there any registration fee or anything else? There  were no
> fee or any charges for any of the events held by FOSS (I know from the
> events I attended). Is there anything I need to do to be a valid registrant,
> Please let me know.

Its free of cost. Registering the name in wiki is the only valid
registration. We are doing it so we can easily document the participant list
later.

--
Prabin Gautam "ओपन ठिटो"
Registered Linux User #443940