Hi FOSSians,
I am afraid if we can do it or not but how about an invitation letter and
sending these letters to different government and Non- government
organizations, Principal of different colleges to visit SFD. Or, if they can
we can request colleges to organize a visit on SFD for thier interested
students. We still have one month time in our hand. If we can do it then
lets start.

cheers!!
Ekta

--