Could we discuss the possible reasons for Nepal being on the list ?
Honestly, I never thought GNU/Linux was *so popular* in Nepal.
Besides, I used to think Ubuntu as the most popular distro in Nepal.

Despite majority of nepal's internet using (or high-speed internet
using) population being outside the country, Nepal had so many hits
related to GNU/Linux. While I am happy to be surprised, if we discuss
more on it, maybe more insights would come up.

Regards,