happy to see separate thread for  documentary. having an experience of
one documentary   direction, i would  like  to reiterate  some ideas
with the team that   i have already stated in another thread. I think
this is the better place. I hope it will be helpful to them....
1. Firstly we should not miss to capture those changes that brought
FOSS to industry, organization,individual, technical colleges and
students(technical and  non technical). Having questionnaire how they
started it and what makes them to continue it? And why there is whim
that FOSS is not user friendly?
2. Statistics of FOSS user for last 3-4 years.
3. Economical burden it has reduced in the society and individual.
4. Hot news environmental pollution due to OS except for FOSS in the
world.
5. LTSP and uses of so called poor configuration computer running
smoothly with FOSS.
6. And few things which are humorous, coz  we should not lack freedom
on it also.