Abhishek, in fact all of us are now waiting for artwork results like
logos, t-shirt designs etc. In the last two meetings, the theme has
been decided. Yah, the catchphrase (slogan) for the theme is yet to be
coined and sadly, it looks like that is not going to happen in the
list. I would submit to anybody's whimsical catch-phrase than wasting
time over a dead list. Somebody please come up with just one. the
words have already been shortlisted, and one possibility has been
suggested too. it is just a matter of rearranging the words.
 Abhishek, we are deadlocked here, imo. if nobody replies, i guess
artwork team will (should) have to decide for the theme too :) very
sad indeed.

shoonya