Dear Documentation Team members,
               There are certain pages regarding to SFD 2008 that needs to
be updated. I can see that the team pages for College Representatives,
Stalls, Socials, Event Coordination Team, Volunteers Coordination Team,
Documentry Team etc has not be created or updated. Respective team
coordinators please help the documentation team to update your respective
pages.
P.S.: (for documentation team members): Keep watching the different threads
in our mailing list, and try to put important and essential information from
the threads on the wiki pages.

Regards,
Abhishek Singh

* Fedora 9 (Sulphur) has released *