subash wrote:
> hello guys:
>
>  I have one modified version of tag line BY  - Erik
> Naggum.........which goes like this *"Microsoft is not the answer.
> Microsoft is the question. linux is the answer"*....!!
>
> the original quote is like this..........*"Microsoft is not the
> answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the answer." *i* *don't know
> whether or not it will work but i will bee waiting for u guys
> suggestion so that i can think more ...........
>
> waiting for response.......
>

> --
>
> Subas
>
> To Fail To Prepare Is To Prepare To Fail......!!

> Community website: http://www.fossnepal.org/

Dear Subash,
        The first thing I would like to remind that we are not against
Microsoft. And we do not explicitly cite the name of companies. And
moreover your tag-line doesn't adhere to our theme areas. Please see the
previous discussion for further details. And please don't start a new
thread if one exists for the same purpose. I hope you'll consider.
Thank you.

Regards,
Abhishek Singh