Hi Abhishek,

Great work indeed, very creative and very original to its extent  :D

Akash, Abhishek n all, how about putting the logos and name of the
supporters (COLLABORATORS) of this SFD and FOSS movement in Nepal in the
SPACE (BELOW or ABOVE ) the words itself. I can see the boy in the
"Collaborate" is pointing to something .

Hope to see the final design soon and finzlize the thing at the Earliest.

Best Regards

Hempal Shrestha