Ok guys, I meant to write it yesterday, but my net was not working and am on
dialup now. Anyway, PULCHOWK CAMPUS will not be available as VENUE, so the
alternatives that we have is Brihaspati (BVS) and yalamaya Kendra. As far as
Yalamaya Kendra is concerned, I would like to ask the finance team to sit
and calculate the cost and see if it is feasible for us to do our event
there or not. If not, Event Management team, please prepare a concept letter
with event description for Saturday and take it to BVS and talk to Prabin
Dai. He is positive and will definitely co-operate with us.

Thank You.

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 3:14 PM, प्रबीण ( ओपन ठिटो ) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Shishir Jha
EPC 1970,GPO 8975,