Comparing Distro means comparing their stability, usability and distribution
among users.
Linux and OsX got their own set of features.. many are good and a lots of
bad.
regarding Linux..
who really wants the linux desktop ? i think very less.
it has the most high speed USB core ever. Wow bravo!
Many people comments upon the kernel security.. LINUX is so secured (me
too). but kernel.org places a lots of bug-fixes day to day.
Looking at the distribution.. it has very less users including me.
It's in fact a truth, Linux is growing.
and so and so..
regarding OsX
It has the coolest GUI/Desktop ever.
innovation is what i feel on every place, when a mouse tip points.
very much expensive.  Ahhh not for sale in third world.
where do i find my applications..? Apple store only or any? more cruel than
windows.
and so and so..

--
Regards