I dont know..what we are discussing on.....

Atleast I know there are many PS better than FOSS but that doesnt mean we
have to go for it...

If i am not interested in games and i know PS games are better in GUI then
FOSS games . That doesnt mean  i have to format My Ubuntu after a month or
two....

I dont use Flash, fireworks, adobe premier...... So why should i bang head
By saying I wont use LInux? ....Coz they dont work.....

BS

--
Prabin Gautam "ओपन ठिटो"
Registered Linux User #443940