Firefox was seen under performing in most of these tests. My recent
convictions about Firefox (esp firefox 3) seem to have been ratified
by these tests. Yes, test results depend on many other unmentioned
factors as well and Firefox being free software world's representive
product and biggest success is not something I want to debate on. But
Firefox is increasingly becoming very buggy. I find Seamonkey and
Epiphany lighter and more efficient. Only if Seamonkey had some
plugins like adblocks, firebug etc. and session restore feature.
Having switched to KDE recently, I am starting to admire the KHTML
engine too. I would like to refrain talking about Chrome because I
haven't used it, and I won't use it unless a native GNU release is
made.

Bibek