I would like to thanks subir dai, jitendra, ankur, Bibek paudel and ofcourse
FOSS Nepal  for giving such a great Presentation session at Informatics
Collage, Today. It was really good, (We had a small review session with
participent). Most of the student Doesn't know about FOSS/Linux. Now I am
pretty sure that all the student learn alot from Todays session. Now all the
student are intrested in Linux :d So we are going to start a install
fest(ubuntu) in collage LAB near future. and thanks to informatics collage
for supporting us. Please follow the link below for Picture.

http://redteam-np.net/?q=node/37

--
HACKER VS CRACKER