On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 12:11 AM, prabin gautam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> well, I didnot have what we decided on last meeting.
>
> Bibek please post the schedule we have decided.

We aren't late yet. Because our work was supposed to start from
November 5. I have requested Dadhiram dai to prepare the letter that
needs to be sent to the parties. The main problem is the language in
the letter. Should we call it a "interaction" program, "awareness"
program or what? And should we ask the ministry of S and T to invite
representatives from parties to somewhere and organize a program there
or what?

My view is as follows:
Our aim: The cause of free softwares should be supported and actively
endorsed by all the major political parties, leaders and especially
young ones among them.

My proposal of the Process: Get in touch with the youthful leaders and
ones interested in tech and youth affairs in each party. Tell them and
convince them on our issues. Then let them suggest how to do it. Let
it be "their" issue. Let them want to introduce the idea to their
party fellows and move ahead with it. For that purpose, we will do
what they ask us to do, as regards to awareness or interaction.

Additionally: Making it only FOSS centric will loose weight. We should
carry the whole idea of technology, science to the political parties
and make it freedom centric and then explain that FOSS is the way to
achieve technological success.

The schedule is with Dadhiram dai. Someone needs to ask him and then
post it here.

Bibek