Hi Sagar,

I feel, you should not 'simply Distribute' the Distros and FOSS
applications. rather, you should charge the media cost, what we normally do,
like Rs 15-20  for CDs and Rs. 20-25 for DVDs.

Rest, do let us know how we all can coordinate our upcoming celebrations and
Mahotsavs, CAN InfoTech is also very Near for FOSSians in Kathmandu.

Best Regards,

Hempal Shrestha