This week, the free software community saw the release of the browser Mozilla
Firefox <http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html#languages>. And
this release of Firefox also includes five new languages added to the
official release. The added language includes:

   - bn-IN, Bengali
   - eo, Esperanto
   - gl, Galician
   - hi-IN, Hindi
   - lv, Latvian

And after a long time as beta the languages like Hindi and bengali have now
been into the official. Before I read this
blog<http://blog.mozilla.com/seth/2008/12/15/moving-a-locale-out-of-beta/>about
the transition of these languages from beta to official release i
thouught that Nepali was already in the official release but when i check to
my surpise. There was not nepali language. Isn't browser like Mozilla
Firefox is available in Nepali. I thought it was included in Nepalinux but
now as there is not a official build i think Nepalinux doesn't have. Doesn't
Nepalinux uses Firefox.? Please inform me on this.
Ps: hope we all can work on the offical build of Firefox

Regards,
Ujjwol Lamichhane aka "GnuBoi"