For IRC chat you actually don't need a account. You can sign in with
some nickname and if it is already registered in the server it will
ask you to verify your account but otherwise it won't ask you for the
password. You don't need to register yourself at mibbit to use IRC
chat. Mibbit is just a web-based IRC client, you should understand
that.