Its unbelievable how much suffering someone in Windows has to cope up with.

IOE just had its fourth year project presentation and demonstration.
Few of my electronics eng friends had done their hardware part on Windows
XP. On the day of demonstration to examiner, the computer caught virus. It
was the worst experience ever, sadly could only show the hardware portion.

May be Vista and the newer versions are better, but state of Windows XP is
really sad, even saddening is the suffering these people have to go through.

--
Bibek Shrestha
bibekshrestha at gmail dot com