Hi Laxmi,

laxmi khatiwada wrote:

> I have already installed irstlm.
> When I tried to install moses
> ./regenerate-makefiles.sh
> is ok
> ./configure –with-srilm=/home/laxmi/irstlm
> is also ok
> but
> when run make
> resualt is this
> Is it a bug?

Yes.

> LanguageModelIRST.cpp:121: error: class lmtable has no member named
> set_dictionary_upperbound
> make[2]: *** [LanguageModelIRST.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/laxmi/tools/moses/moses/src
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/laxmi/tools/moses
> make: *** [all] Error 2

It there's a bug in their LanguageModelRST.cpp class which tries to
call a function named set_dictionary_upperbound but whose
definition/implementation does not exist. Without looking any deeper or
compiling the source meself, I wouldn't know any for 100% sure whether
they forgot to include a header or link to a library.

--
        Cheers,
        Ishwor Gurung