hello,
 I have recently joined the group of foss-nepal. I am a student of
Grade 12 have a keen interest in IT. Though I don't know how to use
Linux properly I've got Ubuntu installed in my PC. I also want to
become a part of foss-nepal and help to make open source softwares
popular. What can I do for that? How can I become member of
foss-nepal?
 I m sorry coz i won't be able to volunteer during the Software
Freedom Day because of my exams but I hope I 'll be able to
participate and help foss-nepal in its upcoming events.

-EVEREST