Dear FOSSians,

Since recent weeks, Prime IT club, which is also the championing the FOSS
activities in Prime College, had been asking FOSS Nepal community to support
them in organizing a one day workshop on FOSS for BIM students. In this
respect, we are now going to jointly organize the one day workshop on July
25, 2010 (Sunday) at IT Park, Kavare. The proposed draft of the program are
shared in the wiki.

http://wiki.fossnepal.org/index.php?title=Orientation_workshop_on_FOSS

Please do share your feedback to make this workshop more productive and
interactive. Also, as FOSS Nepal will be providing its FOSSians as resource
persons and supporting in the interaction,  please do let us know if some of
you would be available and interested. It would be also great help to know
about the topic and your contact details. We will be keeping you posted on
this development.
--
Best Regards,

Hempal Shrestha