Dear Anish,

My apologies for the non-conveyance of your message. I got a muscle lock in
my neck and shoulder and  was unable to move and follow the communication on
the mail (use computer), which failed us from meeting as well. Also,  later
I realized that the date was missing in your invitation message, which
messed up the whole thing. However, I hope you must had some good follow up
meeting though. As Abhishek said followup discussion would be great to see
how is it happening and where.

For all to update: Here are some of the good celebration being shaping up.

1. NCIT team is working for a grand celebration on Sept 17 in their college.
We are meeting tomorrow (Saturday) at FOSS Nepal office in front of Shanker
Dev Campus (behind Capital Hospital)
2. A wonderful, 2 days program is being planned from the Informatics team in
Pokhara, (Sept 16-17) Suraj Aryal among others are leading the happenings
there. Khom sir is already in connection, Ashok sir, could you also kindly
support the team, especially in doing the boot up camps.
3. A post SFD event is being in planning at IOE, Everest and other friends
are taking up the program after their exams are over in fourth
week September.
4. Sagar and team are constantly celebrating the Software freedom
(throughout the year), However, they are also organizing one some more
interesting efforts this SFD also, my best wishes to the team.
5. A good IT convocation talk was hosted with Budhanikantha School last
Friday, it was kind a a preparatory awareness / introduction to FOSS and
SFD. Almost 50 students from Budhanikantha schoo, British Gorkha, and
Whitehouse along with Principal, Vice Principal, Computer teacher were
present in this program conducted by BKSC doNet club. My thanks to Ashish,
Prashant, Nancy and their wonderful team. I look froward for more programs
coming up in future from these young energetic team.

Other team members please do add if any other events are taking shape in
our surroundings.

With best regards,

Hempal Shrestha