First of all thank you for your interest in machine translation.

As I know from your report, you are trying to develop a morphological
analyzer to use in Apertium MT platform. OR

Are you trying to develop a
1. bidirectional MT system or
2. Nep-Eng or
3. Eng-Nep system

 is not clear.
If you want to submit a proposal to GSC based on Appertium platform write a
draft proposal including related work previously done in Appertium. After a
discussion within engineer or NLPsts and linguists you can identify the
exact work plans.

Whatever the questions about mentrship I or we may ask to Francis as well
as Jakob as you are also known to Francis.

Laxmi