Here is the instruction/guide and some motivations, that we can share
with our friends in facebook, Google+ so they do not bypass this
message.

Information::
As we all might have experienced that google detects Nepali language
as Hindi. To help google to identify the page as Nepali and to help
ourselves please use the link provided below to send feedback to
google reporting that the page is in Nepali and not in Hindi.

1. Copy and paste this url into the browser "http://
translate.google.com/translate_error?client=cr&action=langidc&u=http%3A
%2F%2Fwww.google.com.np%2F&sl=hi&hl=en"
2. Then select "Other language" from the dropdown
3. Then type "Nepali"
4. Hit Submit button

Finally you will get Thank you message.

When you have done so, Share this with your friends and Inform google
we like to hvae "Nepali" language in the translation option.

Finally A image would be worth a try ::

Instruction made into image  :
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s320x320/548301_10150709694988257_597458256_9252704_832967435_n.jpg