Hi OpenStreetMap Enthusiasts,

I am teaching a GIS course at Apex College this semester as a visiting
faculty. About 50 students are taking this course. We discuss web 2.0 GIS
quite extensively both in terms of underlying philosophy and hands-on
practice with particular emphasis on OpenStreetMap. Is anyone interested to
give one or more guest lectures, demo or hands-on session on OpenStreetMap?
If yes, please write me off-list to discuss on schedule and other details.

Looks like OSM Nepal is gaining momentum. This is a good opportunity to
increase potential contributors to collectively map the places around us!

Cheers,

Nama
Nama Raj Budhathoki