Hello Team,

I was really interested in joining the Meetup, but it happen to be on
sunday so it was not possible. I currently working in a project under
mfald, where i have a task training Village Development office with a
software for vital events, and it is web based, Nepali Unicode. So, Having
a Localized browser will very helpful for me, and I could help in spread
the localized version of the browser to vdcs and ddcs, and provide feed
backs from them.

Great initiation, Please Keep me udpated,

Regards,

On Monday, August 27, 2012, Avash Mulmi wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Please find the report I have created regarding our First Mozilla Nepal
> Meetup:
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/16rQLSe_XIWgofaVUfgsk3DhdyEz54gwLRq2X6bS3y1U/edit
>
> I havent submitted it to Mozilla yet. If you find anything that should
> be added or removed or improved, please do suggest. I will finalize
> the report after that.
>
> Also, for friends who were not present yesterday, we had distributed a
> document regarding Mozilla Nepal. Please find it here:
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yu2L_aS8ilsCdHwbA-Z6e6ZY3JEkAyI7RbfCzX5kGUo/edit?pli=1
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Avash Mulmi