Thank you very very  much all the FOSSians for attending the event and
making it more interactive and effective specially Ravi sir , Hempal sir,
Avash bro , Sudarshan sir from GDG kathmandu and Sujan bro .
Ravi sir now I understand that  you were  100% correct about an idea of
charging some amount  for the event and what it actually mean and ya
definetly we will apply it in our next events but sir it is obvious that we
will not charge you any amount for the any of our events and lunch  during
any of our events :).