Dear Prabin,

I am all in and will be working on the wiki part adding the documentation
details from the various meeting. So, please count me in.

Dear Bobby, we are meeting at the FOSS eSolutions office at Putalisadak for
FOSS Nepal workspace and you and others FOSSians are most welcome to join
us anytime you prefers to you. Office keys are also available to every
FOSSians for FOSS activities in this workspace.

Looking forward for more team members to join us.

With kind regards

Hempal Shrestha

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Bobby Basnyat <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can volunteer but landline connection at my area is not working so hence
> so is my ADSL . NTC officials say it will take few more days to fix it. Can
> FOSS Nepal provide workspace witIh internet connection ?
>
> And I have a suggestion for SFD event, Git orientation.
> On Aug 16, 2013 12:33 PM, "Saroj Dhakal" <lotusnagar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1 @openThito I think I can help a bit but not the lead ..
>>

>> On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Prabin Gautam <prabingau...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> Our wiki is very rich. We have lot of information about our past,
>>> current and future activities. We need to do some cleaning. there are many
>>> links which need to get remove or move to some other sections. So I call
>>> upon some volunteers to take a lead. The housekeeping of our wiki should
>>> make it look clean, informative and easy to use.
>>>
>>> Who is in?

>>  --
>> --
>>
>> ---
>> "FOSS Nepal" group.
>> email to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>
>  --
> --
>
> ---
> "FOSS Nepal" group.
> email to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

With kind regards,

Hempal Shrestha
FOSS Solutions : A Knowledge Collaboration Enterprise
G.P.O Box: 5501
1753 Ramshah Path, Near Nepal Share Market,
Putalisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal
+977-1-4261459 (O)  / +977-9851077031(M)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSS
Nepal" group.
to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.