Dear FOSSians,

The action plan details for the upcoming FOSS Nepal website in the change
process are proposed and documented in this wiki page here:
http://wiki.fossnepal.org/index.php?title=Change_13_A_powerful_FOSS_Nepal_website

The sub-section of this page is redirected here as well which we can use to
generate/harvest and finalize the static content for the website:
http://wiki.fossnepal.org/index.php?title=FOSS_Nepal_Website_Static_Content

This page can act as a hub for all the content resource hub for the
website.

For, those who want to have a glimpse of the history of the efforts w.r.t
to FOSS Nepal website, they can follow following links as well

Here are some of the histories, where we attempted to revive the FOSS Nepal
Website.

http://wiki.fossnepal.org/index.php?title=WEBSITE
http://wiki.fossnepal.org/index.php?title=Fossnepal.org_development_wikipage
http://wiki.fossnepal.org/index.php?title=Giving_fossnepal.org_a_complete_facelift
http://wiki.fossnepal.org/index.php?title=FOSS_Nepal_Website_Beta

It would be great to have more and more FOSSians contributing to the
mission.

with kind regards

Hempal Shrestha

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 11:34 PM, Prabin Gautam <prabingau...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Lately I have been in constant communication with Sushil and Hempal dai
> regarding the matter of website. Because no one is taking lead on
> alternative ideas, I asked Sushil Dahal, who is very eager to contribute to
> community in every way he is capable of, to continue with our plans for
> website.
>
> I request designer friends to work with him to deliver us with one working
> website. I don't know the issue in removing old website. If anyone can put
> some light to the reason we can try to overcome such situation this time.
>
> I hope our community will support such positive vibes and help Sushil form
> a team and work together.
>
> See you all at BSOD party.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSS
Nepal" group.
to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.