task division and take up respective roles and responsibilities. So, all
the registered volunteers, proposed volunteers and team leads of every team
and programme lead are requested to meet on coming Saturday (September 14,
2013) at 2:00 PM. So everyone lets make it to this final final meeting
before SFD this year. In this programme, we will be counting in all the
active members to join us for the meeting. Most importantly we will be
working out the all remaining issues for SFD Celebration preparation and
ENTIRE SFD Day's programming with respective leads to be identified in this
meeting.

Programme Details:
Date: September 14, 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 2:00-4:30 PM
Venue:  Will be NEAR PUTALISADAK, will inform once we have final number of
participants.

Please do raise your hands those who will be able to make it or any
apologies if so (not possible) will also be helpful in making the entire
meeting fruitful
--
With kind regards,

Hempal Shrestha
FOSS Solutions : A Knowledge Collaboration Enterprise
G.P.O Box: 5501
1753 Ramshah Path, Near Nepal Share Market,
Putalisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal
+977-1-4261459 (O)  / +977-9851077031(M)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSS
Nepal" group.
to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.