Dear Subir, Avash, and All,

We had planned for the meeting after the ASCOL Open Expo is over in the
same venue. This will bring our other FOSSians to the college and also have
a opportunity to meet and share the updates about the SFD preparation and
planning. Hence we are meeting today at 5:00 PM in Ascol College.  Looking
forward for maximum participation.

with kind regards

Hempal Shrestha

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Prakash Neupane <nprk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No confusion guys
>
> Meeting is today. Come to Ascol on 5 pm at ASCOL
> On Sep 16, 2013 9:35 AM, "Avash Mulmi" <avashmu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yeah,last meeting we talked about expo on Tuesday. :)
>>
>> On 9/16/13, Subir Pradhanang <subi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> ASCOL
>> ) .
>> >>

>> >  I thought we had discussed that we'd be meeting after that event on
>> > Tuesday after 5pm. I'm confused about the date!
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > Subir
>> >
>> > --
>> > --
>> >
>> > ---
>> Groups
>> > "FOSS Nepal" group.
>> an
>> > email to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> >

>> --
>> Avash Mulmi
>> Mozilla Representative, Nepal.
>>
>> http://www.avieezcorner.com
>> @avashz
>> http://www.facebook.com/avasz
>> Support Mozilla Project :)
>>
>> --
>> --
>>
>> ---
>> "FOSS Nepal" group.
>> email to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>
>  --
> --
>
> ---
> "FOSS Nepal" group.
> email to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

With kind regards,

Hempal Shrestha
FOSS Solutions : A Knowledge Collaboration Enterprise
G.P.O Box: 5501
1753 Ramshah Path, Near Nepal Share Market,
Putalisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal
+977-1-4261459 (O)  / +977-9851077031(M)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSS
Nepal" group.
to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.