From: abhimanyu pandey <iampan...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Subject: open source hypervisor
To: Hempal Shrestha <hempalshres...@gmail.com>

Hello Hempal,

We had exchanged emails quite a few months back about OSS, etc...

I am currently working on a project where we might need to virtualize an
environment.  What are your thoughts on Xen on CentOS6.4?

Regards,

--
With kind regards,

Hempal Shrestha
FOSS Solutions : A Knowledge Collaboration Enterprise
G.P.O Box: 5501
1753 Ramshah Path, Near Nepal Share Market,
Putalisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal
+977-1-4261459 (O)  / +977-9851077031(M)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSS
Nepal" group.
to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.