Great, Me going!

Thanks for the instructions Prabin. I was  wondering as we had discussed
last time, can we also have cycle on this track as well? Prabin, or any
FOSSians, is there any update/information  on this. ?

Also, a note, a handy Umbrella would be great in both case. If it rains
(which is shown in the partly cloudy note), you need it. If the sun shine,
you get a good warm filtered sun rays.

Looking forward to see you all on Saturday Morning.

With kind regards

Hempal Shrestha

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Prabin Gautam <prabingau...@gmail.com>wrote:

> FOSS Nepal members and their friends will hike from Budanilkantha to
> Sundarijal. We will be hiking through the Jungle.
>
> Itinerary:
> 5:20: Meet at Jamal Micro Stand, Outside Nachghar
> 5:30: Microbus to Budanilkantha
> 6:00: Registration at Budanilkantha over tea
> 6:30: Start hike.
> .
> .12 - 1pm Lunch
> .
> 4:00: Reach Sundarijal
> 5:00: Catch bus or micro to Ratnapark.
>

> Few things to know:
>
> 1. Everyone must strictly read and follow security and safety instructions
> written near the gate of Sivapuri National Park entrance in Budanilkantha.
> Because its National Park, its security is handled by Nepal Army.
>
> 2. We will register all participants in Budanilkantha before we start our
> hike. Everyone must register. Registration details can be shared with
> security persons of the National Park.
>
> 3. Its prefered to be in FOSS Nepal T-shirt but its not compulsory. I know
> some ppl might not have it.
>
> 4. We will leave Jamal at 5:30 am in Microbus to Budanilkantha. From
> Budanilkantha 6:30am we start our hike uphill.
>
> 5. The terrain are uphills, flats and downhills.
>
> 6. Please come comfortably. May be: track, trousers and sport shoes.
>
> 7. Please carry water and some food for yourself.
>
> 8. We will have food and drinks as per our own wish and availability. Its
> pay your own party - "GTPS".
>
> 9. Please bring your camera.
>
> 10. FOSS Nepal is not responsible for any injuries or accident during the
> walk. Its entirely the responsible of each individual or individuals
> involved.
>
> Regards,
>

> On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Prakash Neupane <nprk...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Guys
>>

>> If you feel comfortable check the event in facebook:
>> https://www.facebook.com/events/1497333073822018
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Martin Dluhos
>> <dluhos.mar...@gmail.com>wrote:

>>> That's a wonderful idea. Tentatively, I will be joining as well!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Martin
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Groups "FOSS Nepal" group.
>>> an email to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>

>> --
>> Prakash Neupane
>> http://prakashneupane.com.np/my-affiliations/
>> Open Knowledge Enthusiastic
>> *Empowering through Open Knowledge*
>>

>>  --
>> --
>>
>> ---
>> "FOSS Nepal" group.
>> email to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>

> --

> ---
> "FOSS Nepal" group.
> email to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

With kind regards,

Hempal Shrestha
FOSS Solutions : A Knowledge Collaboration Enterprise
G.P.O Box: 5501
1753 Ramshah Path, Near Nepal Share Market,
Putalisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal
+977-1-4261459 (O)  / +977-9851077031(M)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSS
Nepal" group.
to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.