Hempal jee

It seems very limited seats for FOSS. So, Please raise strongly some issues
like
1. National standards of government data (Nepali written in Devanagari is
official language of Nepal government),
2. Open data policy of Government (including local administration (police),
health and maps),
3. data inter-operability, - - eg  problem of bilingual data input,
encoding sorting and storing,
4. to cover Telecommunication standards in this policy is vague thing so
how to tackle this,i.e it can not create 0 byte loss data flow standards.
5. Multilingual security issues (multilingual security law),
6. Important of Local content in Nation building eg ICT4Ds etc.

Regards

Dr. LP Khatiwada