Ramadan, a blessed month, has come to you during which Allah has made it
obligatory for you to fast. In it the gates of Heaven are opened, the gates of
al-Jahim are locked, and the rebellious devils are chained. In it Allah has a
night which is better than a thousand months. He who is deprived of its good
has indeed suffered deprivation. (Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi, Narrated Abu Hurayrah)

  With sincere heart, we would like to solicit your forgiveness for any
unwilling things we did...Hope that the Holy Ramadhan will train us to be truly
better persons in the future ... Aamiin

  Salam,

   Reza & Miranti

  Some inspiring websites that may accompany us during Ramadhan and afterward:

  Audio lectures by Imam Anwar al Awlaki: http://salaattime.com/anwar.html
  Islamic movies on Youtube.com:
http://youtube.com/results?search_query=Anwar+al+Awlaki
  Download the Youtube movies: http://youtubex.com/