This is the conversation I had with the miniz developer

Forwarded conversation
Subject: miniz
------------------------

From: *Baruch Burstein* <bmburst...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 10:14 AM
To: richge...@gmail.com

Hi,

I think miniz is really useful, and even incorporated it into fossil scm.
It is marked as 1.16 BETA - will it still be updated? Google code has been
shut down for a while now, but miniz still doesn't seem to have a new home.
Does this mean you are not upkeeping this anymore?

Thank you,
Baruch

--
˙uʍop-ǝpısdn sı ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹnoʎ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı