From: fossology-boun...@fossology.org [mailto:fossology-boun...@fossology.org]
On Behalf Of shay.st...@prudential.com
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 9:25 AM
To: Cornec, Bruno (Open Source and Linux Technology Architect)
Cc: fossology@fossology.org
Subject: Re: [FOSSology] FW: FOSSology RPM Packaging

Bruno,

I am going to need an i686 rpm for RHEL 4.3 if at all possible.

Thanks

Sincerely,
Shay Stowe

Pramerica Systems Ireland Limited is a private company limited by shares
incorporated and registered in the Republic of Ireland with registered
number 319900 and registered office at 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow
Street,
Dublin 4, Ireland.

Bruno Cornec <bruno.cor...@hp.com>

Tue 01/06/2009 05:11 PM

"Laser, Mary" <mary.la...@hp.com>
cc
"fossology@fossology.org" <fossology@fossology.org>,
"shay.st...@prudential.com" <shay.st...@prudential.com>,
"george.p...@prudential.com" <george.p...@prudential.com>
Subject
Re: FW: FOSSology RPM Packaging

Laser, Mary said on Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 04:14:07PM +0000:

> Bruno -
> Where/How do we download a test rpm for fossology?  (is this it?
> ftp://ftp.mondorescue.org/test/fedora/10/)

Yes, that's the one I made. Now if you want rather a specific rhel-like
package, please indicate a versio/arch and I'll try to add what is
needed to my RHEL VM to geenrate those.

Greetings,
Bruno.
--
Linux Profession Lead EMEA  / Open Source Evangelist \        HP C&I EMEA IET
http://www.mondorescue.org / HP/Intel Solution Center \  http://hpintelco.net